Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Case of Creative Constipation


Amanda, I know you've been trying really hard to produce some solid ideas for your dog poop sculpture, but it seems like there is a blockage of some sort. I know it's a heavy load to carry, so I am here to help. Perhaps you just lack inspiration, (though I would think the wasteland would provide plenty of materials to work with) but in any case, here is some BM (big motivation) for you:




Butt, if this doesn't work, you may just have to push through and squeeze something out cause a double dog-poo dare is not something to take lightly. Best of luck! 

*If you are confused about the meaning of this post, see Trash Sculpture post comments and Amanda's latest post for clarification. If you are offended by this post, sorry. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you really took that to heart didn't you. I don't want to disapoint...maybe a poo sculpture will make a good wedding present for you and Jason?

lovely you said...

Yes I did
and yes I do.
It's clear to see
I want poo from you.

I like this idea because with it being a present and all, I won't have to pay you, and I'm sure Yuki will be happy to provide the medium, which will make it even more special! You've got yourself a deal, Lucille.

Janet Jergins said...

Very funny! I miss you, Tracy. I am so happy about your upcomming nuptuals, but not enough to build a poo sculpture.