Wednesday, April 8, 2009

As long as I'm unemployed I might as well...

Well, since I have suddenly found myself with lots of free time I have decided to write all of my stories down. See, if you know me, you know I'm a story teller. If I could have any job in the entire world I would be a story teller. But since I haven't found any posting for said position on Monster, Career Builder, craigslist, etc. I have decided that the least I can do is write them down.
At my last job I was known for my stories. In fact we had "Story time Friday" every week (and no I didn't work with children, I was a Project Manager and former Corporate bully). If I hadn't told a story by Friday at noon my co-workers would start nagging, "Hey when are we going to have story time Friday?" And I would pull some story from my quirky childhood, or recent past and share with them all. I'm sure not everyone enjoyed it as much as I did, and I know some story time Friday listeners were more loyal than others, but regardless I did have an audience for my stories. Well, my co-workers (some of whom I'll miss) are no longer privvy to story time Friday so I decided to write them and share them on my personal blog:

http://musickality.blogspot.com

I thought I would share this since that is the current creative project I am working on.

I hope that some of you will be able to post soon fellow contributors (and readers)...I am curious as to what all you Idea Farmers are up to these days!

0 comments: