Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cookies, cookies, cookies!!!

On Saturday I helped host a bridal shower for my future sister-in-law, Sarah. One of my duties was to bring the cookies. Well usually I would probably just go and buy some cookies, but since I am currently at liberty I decided to bake and decorate them myself. I figured this was a creative endeavor since it involved decorating. Since my last post also involved a product out of the kitchen, I think I am going to have to make more of an effort to share something that isn't edible with you idea farmers next time.

I made wedding cake and wedding dress cookies:
I also made hearts and musick note cookies (the musick notes I made since Sarah will be joining our family and our last name is Musick)...

And I also made mini chocolate chip and lemon wedding cookies...


If you would like the recipes for these cookies I don't have them. I just looked up cookie recipes online and then forgot to save the ones I used.
I would also like to give an official, "THANK YOU" to McKay's bakery for the wonderful lessons I received in cookie decorating during my 5 years of on-and-off employment there. Actually I should probably be thanking those that taught me to decorate cookies; Dianne, Fran, Amanda, hmmm who else...well I can't remember everyone's name but you know who you are and probably don't read this blog anyway so, whatevs.

0 comments: