Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Learning to use Photoshop


Besides giving birth to a couple of the humans in this picture, I was able to obliterate another one by using Clone Stamp Tool. I was very proud of myself when, after about 45 frustrating minutes, I figured out how to edit this picture. On the right side, where the brickwork is, I was able to edit out a person, and also removed some distracting signs and words on the wall in the middle of the background.
I am looking forward to improving my photography skills this year, as my creative endeavor.

1 comments:

lovely you said...

Nicely done, Janet! I agree that learning new tools on Photoshop can be frustrating, but it appears you have mastered the Clone Stamp already! I slowly figured out a few Photoshop tricks (though nothing as complicated or impressive as Clone Stamp) but then I got a Mac and am now trying to figure out Aperture. I look forward to seeing more of your photos in the future! Have fun!