Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Purpose

This year I want to live more creatively. But, I don’t want this experience to be had alone. I want to be a part of a creative community. This is when the plan for “The Idea Farm” sprouted (pardon the pun, but I just couldn’t help myself). I want to start a community blog where members of the blog can share their accounts of “creative endeavors” they are experiencing. What is a creative endeavor you may ask…it is a purposeful creative experiment, observation, project or expression. My goal is to do at least one creative endeavor each month and then record it or write about it on this blog. Perhaps I will write about some thought, realization, observation or feeling I had while endeavoring; or maybe it is a simple record, but the goal is to live more creatively in a community of creative explorers.

I want to invite you to take part of the Idea Farm with me. If you wish to live more creatively, and share that experience with others then let me know. I will add you as an author to the blog where you can freely add entries chronicling and taking part of this experiment. Or if you don’t feel blog-savvy, then send me your thoughts, pictures, videos, etc. and I will post them on your behalf. (please send to amanda at musickandwords@gmail.com)

1 comments:

Erin said...

What a FANTASTIC idea! I'm in. At least as an audience member. But . . . there may be a picture or two I could send in.